A soft wind blows through the chatbox...

    Deel
    avatar
    Nekotaku
    Moderator

    Leeftijd : 33
    Speciale vermogens : Kan in het binair tellen tot 10

    A soft wind blows through the chatbox...

    Bericht van Nekotaku op vr sep 21, 2012 2:24 am

    [00:55:50] Nekotaku : A soft wind blows through the chatbox
    [00:56:05] Nekotaku : You awaken from your slumber. Where are you?

    [00:56:24] tanukityfoon : gensoukyou!!
    [00:56:25] Nekotaku : It's some sort of cave. There seems to be an exit north and west.
    [00:57:30] tanukityfoon : north
    [00:57:57] Nekotaku : You head north. The exit opens up into an impressive underground cavern.
    [00:58:06] Nekotaku : There are spiderwebs on the ceiling.
    [00:58:13] Nekotaku : They are of an alarming size...

    [00:58:32] @ Urameshiya : Ik stel voor dat we rechtsomkeert maken!
    [00:58:36] @ Urameshiya : We moeten naar het westen.
    [00:58:39] @ Urameshiya : Daar is het dorp.
    [00:58:44] tanukityfoon : heb ik weer
    [00:58:58] Nekotaku : You head back and instead opt for the west exit.
    [00:59:13] Nekotaku : It's another large cave! Where are you?!
    [00:59:27] Nekotaku : Suddenly, you hear something ressembling a giggle from above.
    [00:59:52] Nekotaku : A shape is quickly falling towards you. ACTION:

    [01:01:31] tanukityfoon : ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A
    [01:01:59] Nekotaku : You manically scramble about following the pattern your sensei, Konami-sama, has taught you.
    [01:02:14] Nekotaku : Just in time. Something lands hard on the floor. It is a... bucket?
    [01:02:23] Nekotaku : ACTION:

    [01:03:04] tanukityfoon : kick bucket
    [01:03:38] Nekotaku : You get ready to give the bucket a firm taste of your shoe's sole, when suddenly a head pops up over the rim!
    [01:03:45] Nekotaku : It is a small, green-haired girl.
    [01:03:58] Nekotaku : She smiles mischievously.

    [01:04:05] Nekotaku : Girl: Who are you?
    [01:04:06] Nekotaku : >
    [01:04:41] tanukityfoon : fish takenaka
    [01:05:56] Nekotaku : The girl seems puzzled. It would appear she is not a Zerochan regular.
    [01:06:08] Nekotaku : Girl: I don't know any Fish Takenaka...
    [01:06:15] Nekotaku : Girl: But if you're fish, you must be tasty!

    [01:06:24] Nekotaku : COMBAT!
    [01:06:47] Nekotaku : She unleashes an intricate pattern of projectiles.
    [01:06:48] Nekotaku : >
    [01:07:10] Nekotaku : No time to talk! ACTION:
    [01:07:37] tanukityfoon : ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A
    [01:07:55] tanukityfoon : (oplossing voor alles)
    [01:11:00] * Nekotaku flushes command cache
    [01:11:06] Nekotaku : Server: connection re-established
    [01:11:44] Nekotaku : Your artful dodging weaves a path through her barrage. You're face to face with the bucket girl. ACTION:
    [01:12:00] tanukityfoon : kiss
    [01:12:50] Nekotaku : In a flash you give the girl a modest yet warm kiss. Her eyes open wide and she blushes profusely.
    [01:12:57] Nekotaku : Girl: W... wh...
    [01:13:01] Nekotaku : Girl: JERK!

    [01:13:31] Nekotaku : She flees the scene, but you can tell by her still present blush and posture she's actually rather flustered.
    [01:13:40] Urameshiya is verwijderd uit de chat om vr sep 21, 2012 1:13 am (timeout van de sessie)
    [01:13:46] Nekotaku : The path in front of you is now open.
    [01:15:43] tanukityfoon : onwards then
    [01:16:56] Nekotaku : You move onwards. Strangely, the wind you felt earlier seems to come from this direction and is surprisingly warm for the inside of a cave.
    [01:17:33] Nekotaku : Suddenly, you have the unnatural feeling that walking shouldn't be your modus transporti...
    [01:17:57] Nekotaku : You imagine floating up. Completely against all logic, this actually results in you hovering in the air!
    [01:18:31] Nekotaku : A small piece of memory returns... You have, indeed, the power of flight.
    [01:19:01] Nekotaku : Now flying through the longwinded cavern at a good clip, shapes appear in front of you.
    [01:19:24] Nekotaku : It would seem rocks are headed in your direction, accompanied by a troupe of fairies.

    [01:19:41] Nekotaku : The fairies begin unleashing a torrent of projectiles. ACTION:
    [01:20:26] tanukityfoon : use rocks as cover
    [01:21:11] Nekotaku : You quickly fly up to one of the rocks and keep pace with it. A stream of bullets narrowly passes you by, so close you can feel their searing energy emissions.
    [01:21:28] Nekotaku : The fairies seem to believe you have vanished and are in a state of confusion.

    [01:21:51] Nekotaku : Quickly, you head onwards. Gradually, more of the cobwebs seen earlier start to appear.
    [01:23:01] Nekotaku : The atmosphere in the cavern is starting to get rather... oppressive. And the air carries a foul undertone.
    [01:23:11] Nekotaku : The webs are now really thick.
    [01:23:24] Nekotaku : Suddenly, suspended in one of the webs, you notice a figure.
    [01:23:37] Nekotaku : It is yet another girl. She has spotted you.

    [01:23:46] Nekotaku : Web girl: Oh, who are you?
    [01:23:47] Nekotaku : >
    [01:24:13] tanukityfoon : lyrica prismriver
    [01:24:41] Nekotaku : Web girl: Prismriver? I've never heard that name around here. Are you from the surface?
    [01:24:42] Nekotaku : >
    [01:25:02] tanukityfoon : yes
    [01:25:28] Nekotaku : Web girl: Well now, that's good timing. There's gonna be a big party down here, and everyone's welcome.
    [01:25:49] Nekotaku : Her expression somehow doesn't make you feel comfortable.
    [01:26:08] Nekotaku : Suddenly, you become aware of something...
    [01:26:24] Nekotaku : Something that has actually been going on for some time, but you were too occupied to notice.
    [01:26:52] Nekotaku : But it has been steadily mounting in amplitude, and now you realize, with clarity, that it can no longer be denied.
    [01:26:57] Nekotaku : You're hearing a voice!

    [01:27:16] Nekotaku : Voice: Look out. She's not what she seems.
    [01:27:17] Nekotaku : >
    [01:27:58] tanukityfoon : no shit sherlock
    [01:28:20] Nekotaku : Web girl: Huh, you already knew?
    [01:28:32] Nekotaku : Voice: She's a youkai that can induce maladies in others.
    [01:28:35] Nekotaku : >
    [01:29:41] tanukityfoon : it was all a act to capture the web girl
    [01:30:09] Nekotaku : Web girl: What are you babbling about? Web girl? You mean me?
    [01:30:26] Nekotaku : Web girl: My name's Yamame, but I don't think you really need to know this...

    [01:30:34] Nekotaku : Voice: Look out, here it comes...
    [01:31:00] Nekotaku : Web girl: Because you won't be going much farther.
    [01:31:15] Nekotaku : COMBAT!
    [01:31:50] Nekotaku : Yamame unleashes a torrent of projectiles. This is looking dangerous...
    [01:31:58] Nekotaku : ACTION:

    [01:32:33] tanukityfoon : try doging and trow master ball
    [01:33:26] Nekotaku : You manage to dodge the projectiles and reach into your pocket. Your fingers meet a spherical object.
    [01:33:38] Nekotaku : You throw it at Yamame.
    [01:34:02] Nekotaku : It seemed to have caught her by surprise. She is hit square in the face.

    [01:34:14] Nekotaku : Yamame: Ouch! Hey, what are you doing?! This isn't within spellcard rules!
    [01:34:40] Nekotaku : The object you've thrown appears to be a ball-shaped stone with a yin-yang design on it. This isn't your master ball...
    [01:34:48] Nekotaku : Yamame: You'll pay for this!
    [01:35:22] Nekotaku : Yamame generates a spiral-shaped array of bullets. They begin moving outwards at in increasing pace...
    [01:35:28] Nekotaku : ACTION:

    [01:37:01] tanukityfoon : try using your special powers
    [01:37:47] Nekotaku : You collect yourself and look inwards for your special abilities. Something in your soul stirs...
    [01:38:52] Nekotaku : Bullets are beginning to pass you by at a hair's width. A force within you seems to awake...
    [01:39:33] Nekotaku : Just as you feel you are grasping something important, the stream of projectiles stops.

    [01:39:36] Nekotaku : Yamame: That... that power emanating from you.
    [01:39:45] Nekotaku : Yamame: Are you... ???

    [01:39:51] Nekotaku : Yamame flees the scene.
    [01:40:01] Nekotaku : *Victory!*
    [01:40:36] Nekotaku : You're not quite sure why she hastily retreated or what that just was you felt, but it would seem the only way now is forwards.

    [01:42:15] Nekotaku : NekoServer going offline for maintenance...
    [01:43:36] tanukityfoon : ik ga maar is slapen morgen weer op om 8 uur
    [01:43:59] Nekotaku : Please supply password for session
    [01:44:01] Nekotaku : >
    [01:44:56] tanukityfoon : masterball
    [01:45:49] Nekotaku : Session successfully saved by player tanukityfoon at 01:45. Password MD5: 500cfeaeaa35ec53b2cd45021eb02d68
    01:46:50] Nekotaku : NekoServer now disconnecting all client sessions. Good night.


    _______________________

    avatar
    Ranfox
    Plaatselijke yama

    Leeftijd : 29
    Speciale vermogens : Power of Fluffyness =3=

    Re: A soft wind blows through the chatbox...

    Bericht van Ranfox op vr sep 21, 2012 2:52 am

    Oh wow, dat is epic! Ik heb genoten van dat stukje chat.


    _______________________

    "I think it sounds good but it needs more *klunk-unk*..."


    Seija can't stop to turn my image over~
    avatar
    Nekotaku
    Moderator

    Leeftijd : 33
    Speciale vermogens : Kan in het binair tellen tot 10

    Re: A soft wind blows through the chatbox...

    Bericht van Nekotaku op vr sep 21, 2012 1:14 pm

    [13:13:27] Nekotaku : NekoServer: maintenance 54% completed


    _______________________

    avatar
    Urameshiya
    Beheerder

    Leeftijd : 27
    Speciale vermogens : Ik kan matcha detecteren op ongeveer 863 meter afstand.

    Re: A soft wind blows through the chatbox...

    Bericht van Urameshiya op vr sep 21, 2012 2:42 pm

    Ooh, wanneer komt het vervolg uit?


    _______________________

    Namens het Dagelijks Bestuur van de Trappen van Hakugyokuro,

    Urameshiya
    CHIEF EXECUTIVE ADMINISTRATOR
    avatar
    Nekotaku
    Moderator

    Leeftijd : 33
    Speciale vermogens : Kan in het binair tellen tot 10

    Re: A soft wind blows through the chatbox...

    Bericht van Nekotaku op vr sep 21, 2012 2:52 pm

    NekoServer: maintenance 61,6% completed


    _______________________

    avatar
    TanukiTyfoon
    Dubbel T
    Dubbel T

    Leeftijd : 24
    Speciale vermogens : slechte opening zinnen

    Re: A soft wind blows through the chatbox...

    Bericht van TanukiTyfoon op vr sep 21, 2012 3:45 pm

    perish before my all maity masterball stone
    avatar
    Nekotaku
    Moderator

    Leeftijd : 33
    Speciale vermogens : Kan in het binair tellen tot 10

    Re: A soft wind blows through the chatbox...

    Bericht van Nekotaku op vr sep 21, 2012 5:45 pm

    NekoServer: maintenance 75% completed


    _______________________

    avatar
    Nekotaku
    Moderator

    Leeftijd : 33
    Speciale vermogens : Kan in het binair tellen tot 10

    Re: A soft wind blows through the chatbox...

    Bericht van Nekotaku op za sep 22, 2012 1:07 am

    [23:00:06] Nekotaku : NekoServer back online. Now accepting client connections.
    [23:00:14] Nekotaku : One active session. HP: 20/20. Status saved by player tanukityfoon at 01:45 on 21/09/2012.

    [23:01:09] T : Start Session.
    [23:01:18] @ Urameshiya : 11 uur!
    [23:01:26] Nekotaku : Player T connected and automatically placed in active session.
    [23:01:38] T : Look around.
    [23:01:38] @ Urameshiya : Neko, kunnen er meer mensen meedoen?
    [23:01:41] Nekotaku : Password:
    [23:02:06] T : Satori.
    [23:02:09] T : MD5 resolves to 701cc9a49e30d35bebb81fbafc3c9bea
    [23:02:19] @ Urameshiya : Erm, ik probeer het gewoon
    [23:02:28] @ Urameshiya : start session
    [23:02:38] Nekotaku : Password hash mismatch. Player T removed from session.
    [23:02:50] T : ... masterball?
    [23:03:14] Nekotaku : Password hash match. Welcome!
    [23:03:30] Nekotaku : Would you like a summary? (y/n)

    [23:03:34] Nekotaku : >
    [23:03:39] T : y
    [23:03:48] Nekotaku : You woke up in some cave, without memory of your identity or reasons for being there.
    [23:03:53] Nekotaku : Upon investigation you were assaulted by a green-haired girl residing in a bucket.
    [23:03:58] Nekotaku : After making quick work of the encounter, you pushed onward in the direction from which a mysterious warm breeze rolled in, thinking it might lead to an exit.
    [23:04:05] Nekotaku : Another encounter ensued, this time with a girl climbing around large cobwebs who identified herself as "Yamame".
    [23:04:11] Nekotaku : During the encounter, you became aware of a voice speaking directly in your mind.
    [23:04:15] Nekotaku : In the frenzy of combat, your fingers encountered a small globe you were carrying with you.
    [23:04:19] Nekotaku : Thinking it was your master ball, you attempted capturing Yamame, but it turned out the globe was actually a sort of orb with a yin-yang design.
    [23:04:26] Nekotaku : As the battle heated, you started concentrating for the counter-attack. At that moment, a strange power began awakening inside of you.
    [23:04:30] Nekotaku : Daunted by the strength suddenly emanating from your person, Yamame stopped shooting and hastily retreated.
    [23:04:34] Nekotaku : With no answers found, a mysterious orb in your possession, a strange power lurking in your being and a voice talking in your mind, you continue forward.

    [23:04:39] Nekotaku : End of summary.

    [23:05:10] Nekotaku : Server accepts input from other players, but it is up to the main player's discretion whether they are accepted.
    [23:05:14] T : > Move onwards.
    [23:05:18] Nekotaku : The cave continues. Just how far does this tunnel stretch?
    [23:05:27] Nekotaku : You faintly hear the sound of running water in the distance.
    [23:05:36] Nekotaku : Pushing onward hopefully, you suddenly notice more fairies appearing, in the company of what appear to be spirits.

    [23:05:47] Nekotaku : COMBAT!
    [23:05:52] Nekotaku : The fairies and spirits release waves of danmaku at the same time. ACTION:
    [23:06:19] T : Attempt to dodge the danmaku, throw a small selection of plastic spoons.
    [23:06:22] Quwanti : LETS DANCE
    [23:07:07] Mitch is binnengekomen in de chat om vr sep 21, 2012 11:07 pm
    [23:07:25] Nekotaku : You move about in a flash. You respond to the danmaku with a barrage of spoons.
    [23:07:40] Nekotaku : The fairies are visibly panicking, but the spirits are less than impressed.

    [23:08:02] Nekotaku : [color:0230=#red]ACTION:
    [23:08:14] Mitch : Biijjjna
    [23:08:15] Nekotaku : [color:0230=#red]ACTION:
    [23:08:38] Nekotaku : NekoServer experiencing technical difficulties...
    [23:08:48] Nekotaku : Reindexing combobulation paging.
    [23:09:10] Nekotaku : ACTION:
    [23:09:12] T : Create an ofuda, in an attempt to ward off the mysterious spirits.
    [23:09:44] Nekotaku : As you produce an ofuda, a strange feeling strikes you...
    [23:09:57] Nekotaku : How did you know so instinctively how to do that?
    [23:10:10] Nekotaku : It appears to work. The spirits beat a hasty retreat.

    [23:10:30] Nekotaku : *Victory!*
    [23:10:50] UNOwen : Wat is T's booty?
    [23:10:52] Nekotaku : Hold on... it would appear that the ofuda might not have been the reason for their quick vanishing...
    [23:10:56] UNOwen : Loot?
    [23:11:04] UNOwen : Er moet toch loot zijn
    [23:11:10] Nekotaku : As they scramble, a figure appears from behind them.
    [23:11:45] Nekotaku : It is a woman with pointy ears and blonde hair.

    [23:11:58] Mitch : P-Parsee ;3;
    [23:12:00] Nekotaku : Her eyes are intensely green. Almost radiantly so..
    [23:12:21] Nekotaku : Without provocation she attacks!

    [23:12:24] Nekotaku : COMBAT!
    [23:13:02] Nekotaku : She is holding up her hands to her head in concentration. You can tell she is launching an assault, but you see nothing coming your way...
    [23:13:11] Nekotaku : ACTION:
    [23:13:21] UNOwen : Poke in her eye!
    [23:13:41] Mitch : Look in all directions~?
    [23:14:02] T : Ponder the beautiful color of her eyes, before quickly realizing I am in a dangerous situation, reach into my backpack to grab the first item. It's a plastic cup, filled with teabags. Throw the cup towards her, slinging the bags along with it.
    [23:14:19] T : (Ook een goede suggestie, Uno.)
    [23:14:50] Nekotaku : You consider poking into her eye, looking around, but finally settle for pelleting her with the cup-full of teabags you have in your backpack.
    [23:15:23] Nekotaku : Foolish! Her attack approach you from behind!
    Takes 2 HP damage. Total 18 HP.

    [23:15:37] UNOwen : Take waterbottle, twist it to build up the air pressure!
    [23:15:39] Nekotaku : She's focusing again...
    [23:15:49] UNOwen : Or no action yet..
    [23:15:49] Nekotaku : ACTION:
    [23:16:03] UNOwen : Allright, do it now!
    [23:16:27] Mitch : Told youuuu
    [23:16:51] Mitch : It's going after you, charge at her, then fight - keep on the move so that you keep dodging her attack!
    [23:17:28] T : Quickly move to the middle of the field, where it seems to be safe... for now. Unable to find a proper weapon, I reach into my backpack once again to reveal a plastic bottle which used to contain water. Hesitating, I twist the bottle various times, attempting to build up pressure as instructed. I prepare myself to shoot, and twist the cap... the cap fires at the green-eyed-girl!
    [23:18:02] UNOwen : \o/
    [23:18:34] Nekotaku : The cap shoots off the bottle so forcefully that it slightly propels you backwards, just as a stream of green bullets materializes in front of you. The pointy-eared woman is hit in the face.
    [23:18:50] Nekotaku : Visibly upset, she leaves.

    [23:19:00] Mitch : P-aP
    [23:19:01] Nekotaku : *Victory!*
    [23:19:05] Mitch : P-Parsee* ;A;
    [23:19:13] Nekotaku : That was close.
    [23:19:25] Nekotaku : You think back of the voice you heard earlier...
    [23:19:46] Nekotaku : Wondering if it can hear you in turn, you focus your attention inwards...

    [23:19:54] Nekotaku : >
    [23:20:53] tanukityfoon is binnengekomen in de chat om vr sep 21, 2012 11:20 pm
    [23:20:57] UNOwen : Think "Can you hear me?"
    [23:21:22] Quwanti is verwijderd uit de chat om vr sep 21, 2012 11:21 pm (timeout van de sessie)
    [23:21:58] Quwanti is binnengekomen in de chat om vr sep 21, 2012 11:21 pm
    [23:22:06] T : Do as instructed by yet another voice, and think "Is there anyone out there?".
    [23:22:07] Mitch : Move onward, constantly watching your back~
    [23:22:19] T : I feel a bit disturbed by all the voices in my head, but it seems there is no turning back now.
    [23:22:40] Nekotaku : Voice: Oh, you've finally decided to contact me.
    [23:22:47] * UNOwen is een stem in T's hoofd. Best wel badass
    [23:22:50] Nekotaku : >
    [23:23:13] T : Think: "So it seems. Who are you? Why are you here? What am I doing here?"
    [23:23:23] T : (Best wel, Uno!)
    [23:23:31] Nekotaku : Voice: I cannot tell you yet who I am.
    [23:23:35] UNOwen : "How did I know to create Ofuda?"
    [23:23:41] Nekotaku : Voice: But you are headed in the right direction.
    [23:23:59] Mitch : "What is in that direction then?"
    [23:24:41] Nekotaku : Voice: As for what you are doing here, it will become clear soon enough. Provided you survive.
    [23:25:11] Nekotaku : >
    [23:25:31] T : Fine than. I will move on, also... it's getting a bit warmer down here...
    [23:26:07] Nekotaku : Voice: A wise decision. I think you might want to look closely ahead...
    [23:26:09] Quwanti : Zorgt dat Hina in het verhal voorkomt T.
    [23:26:39] Nekotaku : The sound of running water is now a lot stronger than before.
    [23:26:46] Nekotaku : Ahead of you is a bridge...
    [23:27:01] Nekotaku : Standing in the middle of it, waiting for you, is the woman from before.

    [23:27:18] Nekotaku : Woman: You there! You attacked me earlier, didn't you?
    [23:27:23] Nekotaku : >
    [23:27:54] * UNOwen suggests in T's head. Say "You were the one who attacked me!" and poke in her eye.
    [23:28:20] T : "I did indeed, also, please let me pass. I have more important businesses to attend right now, and I can't keep twisting this bottle forever!"
    [23:28:32] T : *business
    [23:28:44] Pshycho Maniac : T, je moet echt naar de stemmen in je hoofd luisteren
    [23:29:07] * UNOwen whispers: The sacred bottle techique can only be used 3 times!
    [23:29:09] T : Maar... ik hou niet van in ogen porren.
    [23:29:11] Nekotaku : Woman: Humph! You're quite rude. Say... are you from the surface?
    [23:29:14] Nekotaku : >
    [23:29:58] T : "It seems I am. Would you allow me to poke your eye? It's shiny and glowing... *stare*"
    [23:30:19] * UNOwen whispers: "That's mah boi"
    [23:30:34] Nekotaku : Woman: What? You're jealous of my beautiful eyes, eh? Ah, but how I'd like to go to the surface...
    [23:30:44] Nekotaku : Woman: The cool breeze, the waving grass...
    [23:30:54] Nekotaku : Woman: How I envy your kind...
    [23:31:10] Nekotaku : Woman: But... Your mind, it is rather strange.
    [23:31:20] Nekotaku : Woman: I sense... peace.
    [23:31:32] Nekotaku : Woman: Also joy and happiness.
    [23:31:46] Nekotaku : Woman: Yet then again, chaos and carelessness...
    [23:32:01] Nekotaku : Woman: Where is your jealousy? Your envy?!

    [23:32:14] Nekotaku : It would seem she's getting quite worked up...
    [23:32:32] Nekotaku : Woman: How I wish I could be as free of envy as you...
    [23:32:39] Nekotaku : Woman: I cannot stand it!

    [23:32:45] Nekotaku : COMBAT!
    [23:33:17] * UNOwen suggests not to use the bottle, you only have 2 uses left!
    [23:33:25] Nekotaku : Suddenly, there are two of them in front of you!
    [23:33:35] Nekotaku : One is shooting small projectiles, the other large ones...

    [23:33:39] Nekotaku : ACTION:
    [23:34:04] * UNOwen : Even now, the bottle projectile will be less powerfull because the bottle has already been twisted.
    [23:34:42] T : Reach into my backpack for anything usable as a weapon, inside I find a small glowing orb, I have no clue what it's good for, yet I throw it to the girl shooting large projectiles.
    [23:35:16] Nekotaku : You fling the orb, of which you seem to have several, towards the girl...
    [23:35:42] Mitch : I envy Parsee~
    [23:35:52] tanukityfoon is verwijderd uit de chat om vr sep 21, 2012 11:35 pm (timeout van de sessie)
    [23:35:54] Nekotaku : Critical mistake! The one shooting the large projectiles is a fake! She explodes in a shower of enormous bullets. 2 HP damage taken. Total: 16 HP
    [23:35:57] tanukityfoon is binnengekomen in de chat om vr sep 21, 2012 11:35 pm
    [23:36:11] Nekotaku : ACTION:
    [23:36:31] * UNOwen whispers: you should have tagretted the other one. :D"
    [23:36:40] T : "Well, that clears things up..." I throw another orb at the remaining girl, and sip some icetea in the meanwhile.
    [23:36:48] T : You are of no use, stupid voice!
    [23:36:56] T : There is no red enemy indicator at play here!
    [23:37:19] Nekotaku : A little damage doesn't leave you daunted. You target the other one. This yields better results.
    [23:37:26] Nekotaku : She takes the hit!
    [23:37:41] Nekotaku : It would seem she's not quite finished yet.

    [23:37:49] * UNOwen whispers: I'm a part of your mind, I'm an alternative side of yours.
    [23:38:06] Nekotaku : She releases a thin stream of sharp projectiles directly towards you.
    [23:38:16] Nekotaku : ACTION:
    [23:38:49] UNOwen : I think differently than you. Different perspectives can give you now options.
    [23:39:02] T : I attempt to stream the flow of bullets, grazing each of them. In the meantime I wonder how I can increase the power of these mysterious orbs, in hopelessness, I sprinkle the last remains of my ice tea over said orb and fling it towards the girl.
    [23:40:01] Nekotaku : The orb hits, but at the same time, the projectiles that harmlessley passed by you are now exploding into a shower of luminous globes behind you.
    [23:40:19] Nekotaku : Again she fires a stream of bullets in your direction.

    [23:40:23] Nekotaku : ACTION:
    [23:40:56] UNOwen : Try to calm her.
    [23:41:09] Quwanti is verwijderd uit de chat om vr sep 21, 2012 11:41 pm (timeout van de sessie)
    [23:41:14] T : Quickly move forwards, dodging the bullets approaching me from the backside. I fling a heavy book towards her, uncertain of it's contents.
    [23:41:26] * T was too late to listen to the voice in his head, another time; perhaps.
    [23:41:48] UNOwen : She's attacking you because of her jelousy. If you take away the source, she won't have a reason to attack.
    [23:41:55] Quwanti is binnengekomen in de chat om vr sep 21, 2012 11:41 pm
    [23:42:00] Nekotaku : Another good dodge. The space surrounding you is quickly filling up with her projectiles as the book hits her.
    [23:42:01] Quwanti : Oh dis mooi rot.
    [23:42:04] Quwanti : a.
    [23:42:05] UNOwen : Don't worry, I'm just a suggestor
    [23:42:10] Nekotaku : She unleashes a third stream.
    [23:42:20] Nekotaku : ACTION:
    [23:42:26] Quwanti : Call Hina Kagiyama
    [23:43:21] T : As the contents of my backpack decrease, I attempt to furiously spin around, in an attempt to both confuse and injure her. I spin towards her and attempt to tell her to calm down.
    [23:43:33] T : Te veel attempt.
    [23:43:35] T : WANT IK FAAL.
    [23:43:56] Nekotaku : In a sudden flash, you remember someone quite like this woman you once met...
    [23:44:13] Nekotaku : The other one's fate was embroiled in misfortune.
    [23:44:23] Nekotaku : But certainly, she was friendlier towards humans!
    [23:44:41] Nekotaku : Remembering her technique, you start spinning.
    [23:45:00] Nekotaku : Closing in on your foe, you attempt to soothe her.
    [23:45:28] Nekotaku : Now you did it! It seems your compassion and patience only made her more furious! Truly, this wretch must be hopeless...

    [23:45:40] Nekotaku : ACTION:
    [23:46:16] UNOwen : That did more harm than good. It looks like we'll need some help.
    [23:46:46] UNOwen : But who can we ask help to?
    [23:46:57] T : As I am clueless on what to do next, I open my backpack for what I hope is the last time, and take out my cat. The cat sprints towards her, and, scared by the green glow of her eyes, attacks her.
    [23:47:19] Mitch : The cat is then defeated by danmaku :Y
    [23:47:44] Nekotaku : You reach for the cat in your backpack. Poor decision. The backpack is as empty as the look currently occupying your opponent's eyes.
    [23:47:45] UNOwen : The items are running ou-- or you just throw your cat, your only companion for 7 years as a projectile
    [23:47:56] Nekotaku : ACTION:
    [23:47:58] UNOwen : D'oh
    [23:48:23] Nekotaku : Another bullet hits. 1 HP damage taken. Total 15 HP.
    [23:48:29] UNOwen : Looks like me and the gamemaster's thoughts are contradictory
    [23:49:17] Nekotaku : ACTION:
    [23:49:28] UNOwen : C'MON BULLETS WILL HIT
    [23:49:30] T : I take out another piece of paper, and attempt to throw it. Success! I repeat this for a few times, hoping to deal some damage.
    [23:50:04] Mitch : The paper doesn't even connect, the opponent is too far away~
    [23:50:07] Nekotaku : In your hands, these seemingly useless slips of paper turn into deadly razor-honed ofuda's.
    [23:50:18] Mitch : W-well now!
    [23:50:19] UNOwen : I'm starting to think about Little Busters
    [23:50:31] Nekotaku : The critical blow is dealt. Just in time! You were about to get hit again.
    [23:50:40] Nekotaku : *Victory*!
    [23:50:50] Nekotaku : The woman stops attacking, defeated.

    [23:50:56] tanukityfoon is verwijderd uit de chat om vr sep 21, 2012 11:50 pm (timeout van de sessie)
    [23:50:58] * T cheers.
    [23:50:59] Nekotaku : Woman: Argh!
    [23:51:01] Mitch : Hmm.. I suppose a 'good job' is in order now, huh.
    [23:51:08] Nekotaku : Woman: What... what is this?
    [23:51:12] tanukityfoon is binnengekomen in de chat om vr sep 21, 2012 11:51 pm
    [23:51:16] Nekotaku : Woman: I don't know who or what you are...
    [23:51:26] Nekotaku : Woman: But I couldn't read you.
    [23:51:37] Nekotaku : Woman: I couldn't connect to any envy in your soul.
    [23:51:47] Nekotaku : Woman: Fine, you won. Cross the bridge, if you wish.

    [23:51:54] UNOwen : Now demand some new items! Loot!
    [23:51:59] Nekotaku :Woman: And... my name is Mizuhashi Parsee, by the way...
    [23:52:08] Mitch : Ask her out on a date~
    [23:52:23] UNOwen : You won't get far if you don't have any usable things left
    [23:52:26] Nekotaku : As you pass her by, you hear her mumbling something about "... wish I had her abilities..."
    [23:52:53] Nekotaku : You cross the bridge. Seems like there's no other way to go.
    [23:53:08] Nekotaku : What is it that this voice in your head wants?
    [23:53:18] Nekotaku : Why can't you remember anything from before you woke up?
    [23:53:47] Nekotaku : Walking onwards, what seems to be the silhouette of a city looms in front of you.
    [23:53:56] Nekotaku : Maybe you'll find some help there...

    [23:54:05] UNOwen : The gamemaster is a meanie
    [23:54:06] Mitch : "Oh boy this part. You'd better watch out~"
    [23:54:22] Nekotaku : NekoServer going offline for maintenance. All client sessions will be disconnected.
    [23:54:32] Mitch : Nooo ;A;
    [23:54:36] UNOwen : Aaah
    [23:54:37] Nekotaku : Please supply password to save your progress.
    [23:54:48] UNOwen : Not maintenance
    [23:55:06] Mitch : inb4 Password is saTori
    [23:55:09] T : Satori~n
    [23:55:14] T : Mitch, dit is beter.
    [23:55:16] Mitch : Close enough
    [23:55:34] Nekotaku : Password MD5: 808252b1b4b9198a91d8a63010028d56
    [23:55:41] UNOwen : YEAH RIGHT
    [23:55:55] Nekotaku : Session successfully stored at 23:55. Now disconnecting all clients.


    _______________________

    avatar
    Nekotaku
    Moderator

    Leeftijd : 33
    Speciale vermogens : Kan in het binair tellen tot 10

    Re: A soft wind blows through the chatbox...

    Bericht van Nekotaku op di sep 25, 2012 12:18 am

    NekoServer: maintenance 78,6% completed


    _______________________

    avatar
    TanukiTyfoon
    Dubbel T
    Dubbel T

    Leeftijd : 24
    Speciale vermogens : slechte opening zinnen

    Re: A soft wind blows through the chatbox...

    Bericht van TanukiTyfoon op di jun 23, 2015 11:21 pm

    Volgens mij heeft iemand de server er uit getrokken.

    Kwam dit weer tegen spittend door oude topics, damm best chatlog ever.
    Niks beters dan neko midden in de nacht in een chatbox voor een random RPG.
    Good old chatbox times.
    avatar
    Nekotaku
    Moderator

    Leeftijd : 33
    Speciale vermogens : Kan in het binair tellen tot 10

    Re: A soft wind blows through the chatbox...

    Bericht van Nekotaku op wo jun 24, 2015 1:24 pm

    Eén van de tientallen dingen die ik ooit begonnen ben zonder het af te werken...
    Ik vrees dat er tegenwoodig toch niet meer genoeg activiteit in de chatbox is om dit verder te zetten.


    _______________________

    avatar
    Kely Scarlet
    The Scarlet Devil

    Leeftijd : 22
    Speciale vermogens : Stikkers plakken op alles en iedereen

    Re: A soft wind blows through the chatbox...

    Bericht van Kely Scarlet op wo jun 24, 2015 3:55 pm

    Activiteit maken we samen, dat komt niet uit de lucht vallen.
    Dus als iedereen weer eens wat meer op tvh in de chat zit ipv op skype, geen probleem


    _______________________

    avatar
    Rage
    Über-Senpai

    Leeftijd : 31
    Speciale vermogens : Diplomatic Immunity

    Re: A soft wind blows through the chatbox...

    Bericht van Rage op wo jun 24, 2015 4:46 pm

    Lijkt me ook wel leuk


    _______________________

    "Time to [Censored] some face!"
    -Random Namekian

    Gesponsorde inhoud

    Re: A soft wind blows through the chatbox...

    Bericht van Gesponsorde inhoud


      Het is nu ma jun 18, 2018 7:41 pm